The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 06:35 - How can I respond to family and friends that say both animals and human beings have the same life value? They are vegan and believe it is wrong to kill for food. They are not particularly religious and I do not know how best to answer them.
- 18:36 - What is your take on the monogenism versus polygenism debate?
- 30:24 - What level of certainty can we have as to whether we are in a state of grace?
- 36:30 - What does theology of the body teach as far as whether we will still be male or female in Heaven?
- 43:45 - Which Fridays of the year are exceptions for fasting?
- 47:15 - What does Catholic teaching say about the use of recreational marijuana?
- 52:00 - If a person is in purgatory, do they receive realization of occurrences that happened close to them that they were not aware of in life? If so, where do we have scriptural evidence for this?