The Eucharist in Scripture
- 14:09 - It doesn’t appear to me that the younger generation really understands the Eucharist and views it as the true Body of Christ. Are things different nowadays? Have we regressed in our understanding of the Eucharist?
- 18:24 - Can you receive the Eucharist twice during a single Mass?
- 22:00 - Why does the Eucharist have to become the body and blood of Christ at the altar? Why can’t the consecration be done anywhere if God is omnipresent?
- 30:05 - How can I get the most out of Eucharistic adoration?
- 34:25 - Is it best to receive the Eucharist by mouth?
- 38:15 - How does receiving the Eucharist not go against the deuterocanonical law to not consume blood?
- 43:56 - How do I politely tell someone I know isn’t Catholic, but gets in line for Communion, to not receive?
- 45:42 - What is the difference between consubstantiation and transubstantiation?
- 48:02 - How do you respond to the objection that the Mass is not a sacrifice since Hebrews tells us Jesus was sacrificed once for all?