We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 12:49 - Many in my circle of friends don’t have spiritual directors. Do you have any recommendations for how and where to look for a spiritual director?
- 18:50 - Is it true that Catholic Masses do not show live reenactments of the nativity? If so, why is this not allowed?
- 23:29 - Could you speak to the realism of apparitions to people who are nearing death?
- 33:02 - What is the procedure for a young woman to become a nun?
- 40:43 - When we speak of cruelty, does this apply to all living animals, including insects when you strike with the intent to kill?
- 43:50 - What are your recommendations for getting over scrupulosity?
- 50:02 - I will soon be joining the Church and am considering joining the seminary. What can I expect, specifically within the Order of St. Peter?
- 51:44 - I have some concerns about going to confession or a Mass celebrated by a Catholic priest that is married. Can you help me with these concerns?