The Why's of Catholic Belief
- 04:07 - Why do you believe in Jesus?
- 17:13 - Why is transubstantiation so important to us as Catholics?
- 12:32 - Why do Catholics believe that the pope is infallible regarding moral teaching?
- 21:35 - Why do Catholics believe that a perfect act of contrition can replace confession?
- 24:17 - Is transubstantiation supported in the bible? How can I respond to a friend who says the Catholic belief in transubstantiation would require an acceptance of Aristotle’s teaching that is beyond the bible?
- 35:00 - I am a revert to the Church. I love the Lord. Why do I sometimes doubt if the Catholic Church is true?
- 45:43 - My older brother questions why my mom has to do the rosary. He says prayers should go straight to God, not to Mary. How can I answer him?
- 52:50 - How can we best be equipped to address the Catholic teaching on marriage?