Ethical questions seem to multiply as medical science advances. Dr. George Delgado takes listener calls about the beginning and end of life and about the proper use of medical technology.
- 14:10 - A doctor recommended a special type of drug for teens that could be sexually active. If I allow my child to receive this vaccination would it be okay or would it be against Church teaching?
- 19:43 - When I was pregnant my OBGYN told me to use condoms to prevent Zika. What was I supposed to do? I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. What should I do with my baby?
- 29:25 - What is the Church’s teaching on abortion?
- 32:22 - My grandson was created in a little dish using the natural egg and sperm of the married parents. The child was carried by his aunt and then handed to his natural parents. What is the ruling on this please?
- 36:02 - Is it ethical to implant a frozen fertilized embryo?
- 44:47 - What should a catholic do when you have a urinary prolapse?
- 47:32 - Can you explain why in-vitro fertilization is wrong in light of 1st Corinthians 6:19?
- 50:20 - What would you say to those who say the fetus is a "parasite that wouldn't live without the mom's body?" What is the defense against this?