Fr. Tad Pacholczyk discusses controversial ethical issues in biology and medicine.
- If you put someone on a respirator or feeding tube knowing they will not get better can you take them off?
- My father just passed and My sister took control of his care during the final days and they decided to not tell my father that he was going to die soon. I was not consulted. regarding the ethics of this situation. Should my father have been told?
- In the 80’s our parish priest said that the Church hadn’t really said anything definitive on IVF and to go ahead and do what we had to do. We used IVF and had a baby, tried again with no success, and now we have more embryos leftover. What should I do?
- Why does death have to be so resisted? I was taught that dying was moving on to a better world.
- What is your take on Living Wills?