Father Vincent Serpa takes questions of a pastoral nature in this hour devoted to the care of souls, growth in the spiritual life, and healthy relationships.
- I experience anger issues and I do not understand why that is. Are there prayers I can say or other techniques I can do?
- How do we know if the Holy Spirit is guiding us?
- What is the Church’s stance on the New Age movement? Can a good Catholic adopt some of the methodology?
- Why do I feel an overabundant amount of rage when I go to Church or speak about God?
- Can you give advice about navigating the Catholic religion and the Jewish religion?
- What is the physical component that adds to anger?
- I have heard that Yoga did not begin as exercise, it was originally part of the occult and then morphed over the years. I’ve heard this can be harmful to our souls, what is your stance?
- If you are not sure about getting married, but have already had a child with the future spouse, what should you do?
- I am thinking about converting to Orthodoxy due to things that are happening in the Church. Can you give me any advice on how to deal with this?