We focus on pastoral concerns but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Catholic Answers chaplain, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 17:04 - Why did God will that human beings suffer the consequence of Adam and Eve’s sin in the Garden?
- 27:20 - I think God may be calling me to the priesthood. What would you recommend I do?
- 31:05 - I want to know if I should wear my veil at the parish where I teach CCD. I do not want to come across as too pious.
- 33:43 - A priest said that non-Christians will be saved in the end if they are charitable to Christians. Is this true?
- 37:26 - Is there a way to avoid distractions while praying? Does the prayer still count?
- 44:10 - What is the point of prayer if I am already destined for heaven or hell?
- 46:40 - I am an extraordinary minister of holy communion and I was bringing the host to my husband who is in hospice. He was not able to consume it. I’ve had the consecrated host since Sunday. Should I consume it? Can I break off a piece and place it in his mouth and consume the remainder?
- 49:24 - How can I grow in my desire to love Jesus?
- 52:05 - What are your feelings about people wearing a rosary around the neck?