Arguments for (and Against) the Existence of God
Apologist and author Trent Horn tackles tough questions, and offers philosophical insights into the argument about whether or not God exists.
- 13:42 - I have a good friend that subscribes to Richard Carrier’s beliefs that Jesus was a myth. How do I respond?
- 19:49 - A friend said he’d convert if I could prove the existence of God. What should I say?
- 29:57 - When I’m confronted with an atheist, I say that I can’t prove God’s existence and he can’t prove God doesn’t exist, but I say everyone worships a god whether spiritual or materialist. What do you think about this way of going about conversing with an atheist?
- 35:20 - How do miracles factor into arguments for the existence of God?
- 44:39 - Would Why We’re Catholic go over with other types of Christians to show the existence of God?
- 46:55 - What are your thoughts on the Big Bang Theory?
- 50:48 - My friend does not believe in objective truth or the infallibility of the Church. What do I say to him?