The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 15:02 - Is it a sin to question the teachings of Jesus?
- 28:13 - I’m writing an opinion piece of my college paper on divorced Catholics receiving communion. Currently, I’m against this but I would like to know your opinion on it.
- 33:00 - How do we know the mark mentioned in Ezekiel 9:4 is a cross?
- 36:23 - What is the difference between Sunday Mass and weekday Mass? If you miss Sunday Mass, why can’t you make it up during the week?
- 43:14 - What pronoun would the Church use when addressing a transgender person? Their transgender pronoun or their real pronoun?
- 50:20 - Why aren’t there any verses condemning homosexuality in the liturgy?