Which Catholic Doctrine Troubles You?
Do you have a Catholic doctrine or maybe a few Catholic doctrines that you struggle with? Karlo Broussard invites callers to share their doctrinal road-blocks to Catholic Faith.
- 13:33 - Why does the Church believe in Natural Family Planning but not birth control?
- 20:34 - It troubles me that Matthew 18 states to baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and then in Acts it states baptize in the name of Jesus. Why do these verses contradict themselves? How do I explain this?
- 28:29 - I do not understand the high regard for the poor? Is it noble to be poor?
- 33:45 - Why would the Catholic Church allow the division of a person into relics? I believe this to be disrespectful?
- 42:38 - I have an issue with the age of the Earth as stated by the Bible. Can you explain this?
- 48:52 - According to Catholic Doctrine do Atheists not go to Heaven?