Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled
Gary Zimak, the author of Stop Worrying and Start Living, and a much-beloved speaker discusses overcoming anxiety by trusting God.
- 14:08 - Are we born anxious or are we taught anxiousness?
- 18:44 - I have a brother-in-law who is a worrier, and it's cyclical. He’s a farmer. Does Gary have any suggestions?
- 23:10 - When do you recommend someone to see a Doctor?
- 28:12 - I am a former psychologist, what is Gary’s perspective on the role of Satan on worry?
- 33:11 - I suffer from anxiety. I think I was hardwired. My daughter, 6, is suffering from anxiety too. Do you have any resources?
- 41:30 - My wife suffers from panic attacks. Our two kids were born early. She struggles with intimacy because she’s scared of pregnancy. What should we do?
- 47:00 - What are your thoughts on worry and atheism?
- 49:52 - My mom worries. How do I bring this to her attention when she doesn’t see that she worries?