The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:14 - Does the Church believe that there was a divine council? If so, who was on the divine council?
- 07:50 - Did Jesus take naps?
- 13:38 - "If you blaspheme the Holy Spirit you will never be forgiven” why is this the unforgivable sin?
- 15:54 - I was raised Lutheran but I’m trying to learn more about the Catholic Church. Catholics don’t worship Mary, but honor Mary. How does that work with Deuteronomy 18:11 where it says we shouldn’t communicate with the dead?
- 18:59 - Did the Church change the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday?
- 24:20 - You said that if you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit you will go to hell. What if you fall away from faith in God, will you go to hell?
- 31:26 - I’m Catholic, my Lutheran friends have asked me to be the godfather of their child. Is this allowed?
- 35:14 - If you receive the Holy Spirit in your live, is it possible to lose the Holy Spirit? If so, how do you get him back? By God’s grace?
- 44:25 - Why did Jesus have to die for us?
- 46:55 - Does the Bible condone genocide and slavery?
- 51:53 - I’m brand new to RCIA. Can you recommend a book that explains terminologies like Eucharist and customs like bowing to altar? I feel so lost.