The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:04 - In Luke 2:2, the census of Quirinus seems to have a historical discrepancy. Historians say 6AD but Luke seems like 4BC.
- 16:41 - I recently attended a men’s group and the speaker talked about the missing third secret information and that the Church is keeping info from us. Is this true?
- 28:50 - What is the earliest historical evidence for Eucharistic adoration?
- 34:20 - If someone dies defending the faith do they go straight to heaven even if they are in mortal sin?
- 41:20 - When did the pope go from “first among many” to the “head of the church”?
- 48:30 - In the Mass, why is the sign of peace after the Consecration? It seems very distracting from the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
- 52:20 - How did the Papacy end up in Rome? Wasn’t Peter from Jerusalem?
Join the radio club today and for a limited time receive "What the Reformation Was All About" by Jimmy Akin. Just go to Catholic.com/radioclub