The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 07:18 - How well do we know that the apostles were all martyred?
- 15:10 - Why doesn’t the Church ever call the Holy Eucharist the Body and Blood of God?
- 18:18 - If I date a divorced woman who has not had an annulment is that considered adultery even if we are in a celibate relationship?
- 22:55 - Are we saved by faith alone?
- 32:20 - Are there any non-Catholic sources that prove that the Catholic Church compiled the Bible?
- 35:30 - My brother does not understand Purgatory and he believes that Purgatory would take away from the fact that Jesus died for our sins. How can I answer him?
- 41:30 - I was invited to attend a Diwali celebration. Are there any issues with attending that?
- 45:40 - My wife does not go to confession How can I help her to go?
- 49:17 - What is the difference between repentance and saying that you're sorry for your sins?