Christianity is a symbol-rich religion. But how do symbols work and why do they matter? Isn't it possible to have a more intellectual faith and do away with all this symbolism?
- 17:45 - What is a proper way to use symbols to deepen your relationship with Christ?
- 24:26 - How do I explain to a non-Catholic Christian why we have Jesus’ body on the cross?
- 29:59 - What do you think about the symbol of the electronic devices within the liturgy?
- 35:24 - Why do we as Catholics have such an emphasis on symbols and symbolism within our faith compared to Protestants?
- 45:50 - As a high school English teacher how do I incorporate Catholic symbolism into my curriculum?
- 51:20 - Is there a difference between tattooed wedding band and physical wedding bands?