Catholic. Divorced. Now What?
Catholic author, speaker, and divorce recovery expert Lisa Duffy helps callers who have gone through divorce, or are considering it, to stay close to the Church and to understand Church teaching.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 15:17 - My wife and I have an unhealthy marriage and we have been to therapy. What is the Catholic stance on getting divorced when the marriage is unhealthy?
- 21:10 - I was denied an annulment. Now I am remarried and I am trying to find peace with receiving communion and the inconsistency of the Church on this ruling.
- 32:50 - I was divorced against my wishes years ago and was denied an annulment. I don’t want to be alone. What do I do?
- 42:28 - My second husband and I have both received annulments from our previous marriages. Do we have to live as brother and sister until our marriage is blessed?
- 46:00 - My fiancé was previously divorced. We want to live together for a few years to prevent us getting a divorce in future. Is this okay?