The author of How to Talk to a Skeptic and the director of the movie Convinced shares stories and ideas to help Christian people dialogue about faith with those who scrunch up their noses at spiritual things.
- 11:49 - Skeptics challenge the literal interpretation of Genesis, how should a Catholic respond? Is original sin a historical event?
- 13:43 - I work in the mental health field and my colleagues are determinists, how could I do a better job of convincing my colleagues of free will?
- 18:26 - Recently my sister has become a skeptic because of the whole annulment process. She has a friend who has four kids and he is annulling his marriage to become a Catholic priest. What do I say?
- 23:31 - How do we share our faith in these days of sound bites?
- 28:56 - I am working with youth in our parish they are some of the most skeptic of our time. What is the best approach for them?
- 34:45 - I was discussing theology with a Baptist today, and he had a question about confession through the clergy. How do I answer him?
- 40:30 - How do we answer history questions about the Bible?
- 48:25 - What do you think about the Lee Strobel books?
- 52:25 - I told a non-Catholic that we believe Peter is the rock and he said that that passage in scripture is just a play on words and not a statement that peter is the pope. What do I say?