Oblate of St. Joseph and host of St. Joseph’s Workshop, Father Matthew Spencer shares tips with listeners seeking help with their prayer lives.
- 11:48 - Can you give me tips or tricks on how to do family prayer?
- 16:25 - Should I keep prayer intentions during the rosary to just one or can you have multiple intentions?
- 19:52 - What are the differences between the prayers in the old liturgy of the hours versus the new?
- 27:27 - Does Lectio Divina have anything to do with "doing your prayers" and actually praying?
- 31:15 - When praying the rosary with the family, how hard of a stance should I take with distracted kids on saying all the words?
- 35:00 - When someone is in Purgatory, I’ve heard that prayers from the church militant help him and that he can’t help himself. Is this true?
- 42:05 - When I’m saying the rosary at 5am on IHR I fall asleep and wake up in the middle of a decade, I’ve heard that our Holy Mother will say the prayer for me. Is this true?
- 45:40 - We saw a movie about a non-Catholic Christian and he said that God speaks to him. How is that the case if he’s not Catholic?
- 48:21 - I read someplace that Augustine prayed 7 penitential psalms when he died. What are the 7 penitential psalms?
- 50:38 - How do we participate in Mass so that it’s in a higher plane? How do we participate well?