We focus on pastoral concerns, but welcome any question callers would like to ask a Catholic priest as we are joined by the Chaplain for Catholic Answers, Norbertine Father Hugh Barbour.
- 19:42 - My daughter was married civilly and then divorced. Now she is remarried civilly and wants her marriage blessed by the Church. Does her first marriage need to be annulled?
- 22:09 - What do I do if I suspect a curse on my family?
- 29:10 - Do you have to be baptized to receive a Guardian Angel?
- 31:11 - Can only a Catholic priest perform an exorcism?
- 35:30 - I found a novena to St. Jude which looks good, but at the bottom of the prayer it states that if prayed every day for 9 days, and if copies of the prayers are made and placed in a church then anything I ask for will be granted. Is that legit?
- 41:50 - My wife is addicted to painkillers. Once when she was looking for painkillers, she made a deal with the devil that if she found them he could have her. Is there any way she can go back on that deal?
- 45:48 - I want to do the Gregorian Masses for the soul of someone I know. Do I have to go through an official source or can I do it myself by attending Mass for 30 consecutive days?
- 47:54 - How do I explain to my non-denominational girlfriend how the Rosary is beneficial to your spiritual life?
- 52:22 - How do I explain (scripturally) why we pray to St. Michael for his help in the battle against evil?