The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:20 - Do we limit God’s mercy if we don’t allow the divorced and remarried to receive communion?
- 06:30 - What do you think about the current transition for some Protestants to now start justifying the crusades?
- 16:33 - I’m a Catholic criminal defense lawyer. Am I permitted to defend people who have committed grave evils?
- 23:56 - I’ve heard heaven defined as state not a place. How does this explain that we will be reunited with our bodies at the final resurrection, Jesus’ words “today you will be with me in heaven…”?
- 28:45 - Why isn’t premarital sex allowed by the Catholic Church?
- 34:12 - Why is okay to get a tattoo but plastic surgery isn’t permitted?
- 41:10 - Regarding the call from the defense lawyer, don’t you think we have a greater duty to defend the truth rather than put precedence on the job we are being paid for?
- 46:33 - Is there any truth to the thought that there was another woman before Eve who refused to have children with Adam?
- 49:28 - I have a friend who was raised Catholic, was married, divorced and became a priest with the Church of England. His marriage has just recently been annulled by the Church and I think he will now want to become a Catholic priest. Is this possible?
- 52:39 - Does the Catholic Church discourage the naming of guardian angels? Why?