The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 08:00 - What is the Church’s interpretation of John 6:40 and 6:54?
- 17:59 - If I come upon a fatal accident, can I as a lay person hear someone's final confession and grant absolution?
- 19:35 - How do Catholic’s handle anger?
- 27:27 - Do you or Tim Staples plan on answering the five dubia and the correction proposed by the 62 scholars that was handed to pope Francis a few weeks ago?
- 34:24 - To what extent does the Church use Proto Evangelium of James for historical purposes? Protestants say that this is the Church’s proof for Mary’s perpetual virginity.
- 45:00 - What is the difference between the soul after death and angels?
- 47:31 - When Jesus was on earth was he part of the Trinity on earth and in heaven?
- 50:44 - When did oral tradition end?