The author of When Divorce Is Not an Option joins us for a discussion of the marriage-friendly habits that lead to lasting unions.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 07:05 - My husband and I are currently at odds because he left the Catholic faith, and I am struggling to maintain a happy relationship.
- 14:03 - My husband and I separated ten years ago and have been living by ourselves peacefully since. However, he may want to live together again now that he is retiring, but he was violent years ago and I’m afraid he will be violent again.
- 18:24 - How can I be obedient to my husband when I feel that he doesn’t have the wisdom to guide our family?
- 28:54 - What is the solution to restore your marriage when one of the spouses is mentally ill?
- 32:40 - My husband and I are going through some issues. How can we regain trust?
- 42:48 - My wife and I have been married for two years, but we feel that we have been barraged. How can we go back to the way we were feeling before?
- 48:52 - I want to grow in my religion but my husband doesn’t. What can I do?