Father Vincent Serpa takes questions of a pastoral nature in this hour devoted to the care of souls, growth in the spiritual life, and healthy relationships.
- 06:08 - My college-aged daughter goes to a Christian Church while she’s away at school. What is the best approach to use to bring her back to the Catholic Church?
- 12:51 - My father-in-law is entering treatment for alcoholism. He has a lot of financial debt and needs financial help. What responsibility do my husband and I have to my father-in-law?
- 17:36 - I have recently started my return to the Church. I have cousins who need to do the same. I am afraid to approach them about this because I still need help being holy myself and I think they will throw this in my face. What can I say to them to avoid that?
- 20:35 - How do I pray the rosary without getting distracted?
- 27:55 - With Halloween approaching, how can I participate in the festivities without glorifying evil or accidentally participating in the occult?
- 33:05 - How do I explain to Protestant family members that they can't receive the Eucharist when they attend Mass with me?
- 35:23 - I am a former United Methodist minister now in my 3rd year of RCIA. My wife doesn’t want me to join the Church. What do I do?
- 43:00 - I know God wants me to forgive my absentee father but I don't think he deserves it. How can I have a correct disposition of heart to want to forgive my father?
- 50:13 - As a result to my abusive marriage my 4 adult children have some issues. This is difficult for me to witness as a mother. I pray for them always but they still don’t have peace. How should I pray?