The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:08 - How can the saints be our intercessors and how can Mary protect us?
- 13:50 - How can a Protestant obtain salvation?
- 17:29 - Can I trust books that come from other religious publishers?
- 27:31 - Can we pray for the intercession of someone who died in the faith but is not canonized?
- 30:38 - On the topic of apostolic succession, once James died, why didn’t he get replaced?
- 35:34 - Why do we need to confess our sins before receiving Communion? Is there a scripture verse for that?
- 40:25 - If the Church recognizes baptisms and marriages of non-Catholics, why doesn’t it recognize non-Catholic Communion as being the Body and Blood of Christ?
- 44:25 - Can Saints only pray for us or can they do other things?
- 48:46 - I have been a Mormon teacher for two decades, and Cy misrepresented the teachings of LDS, since we do believe in the eternal nature of Jesus Christ. I would like an opportunity to clarify that.