Answering the Protestant Challenge
Apologist and speaker Karlo Broussard takes up the intellectual challenges posed by Protestant thought, and takes questions from both Protestant and Catholic callers.
- 15:11 - What do you say to a Protestant who says there’s no difference between annulments and divorce?
- 18:37 - I’m Catholic but I don’t believe in praying to Saints or to Mary. I think a lot of paganism has been brought into the Church. Can you still be a Catholic and not believe in these things?
- 29:28 - I’ve read the bible and there isn’t anything on Purgatory. How can Catholics believe in it?
- 35:41 - Is it true that when the Son of Man is capitalized it means Jesus? And if it does, how can you say that Jesus lets others forgive sins?
- 44:10 - I heard a Calvinist say that the Marian dogmas developed after the rise of monasticism. Is this true?
- 49:50 - What are the steps for a papal statement to be infallible?