The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:46 - What does St. Paul mean when he refers to James as Jesus’ brother?
- 11:09 - Are guardian angels biblical?
- 13:10 - Why is Jesus widely depicted as a white man?
- 16:25 - What is Catholic teaching on the resurrected body after death?
- 21:49 - Can the Church Triumphant and Suffering see the Church Militant?
- 34:25 - If I know someone is receiving the Eucharist while in mortal sin and they have not listened to my fraternal correction how should I proceed?
- 43:10 - Why does the U.S. use both species during communion but other countries only use the Body of Christ?
- 47:20 - What is the official teaching about who can be a minister of Holy Communion?
- 51:10 - My God-daughter is getting married in the fake Catholic Church. Am I allowed to go? If not, how do I explain to other family that they should not go?