The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:01 - Is there a Biblical reference to support God dwelling in buildings?
- 10:15 - Who do I explain to a non-Catholic how saints are able to help us?
- 18:37 - During Jesus’ discourse on the Eucharist in John 6, what does he mean by the phrase, “you have no life within you”?
- 27:15 - God opposed sin in Malachi but then he gave Moses permission to allow it. Is God permitting a sin?
- 32:16 - Could the Church change its teaching on homosexuality?
- 34:11 - Will we still be married to our spouse in heaven?
- 42:00 - Did the fallen angels fall to Earth or to hell?
- 46:08 - My history teacher said Jesus died on the day of an eclipse. Is that true?
- 48:34 - Why does Our Lady of Fatima say some souls will not make it to heaven because they don’t receive enough prayers? Isn’t that unfair for God to do?