The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:19 - How can I prove the goodness of humanity?
- 17:45 - How do we have dogma but not attribute God as an object compared to a consensus?
- 28:04 - Why did Matthew need the marcen source to write his Gospel?
- 37:30 - I'm used to genuflecting when coming before the Tabernacle. However I see more and more people just bowing before the Tabernacle, even priests. Was there a change?
- 42:15 - In Matthew’s Gospel when it is said that whoever looks at a woman lustfully commits adultery. Can you clarify the meaning behind this? Is it when you look at a woman with intent to do something or just look for an extended period of time?
- 48:32 - The uniqueness of every kindred tribe and tongue in Acts 17 reminded me of Pope Francis’ comment of human ecology. How can we reconcile these points, especially with the indigenous people?