The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:58 - I am going to join RCIA and have been going to Mass for about a year, but will the previous things I have done in the past, if they were sinful, prohibit me from joining the Church?
- 14:22 - I have a few friends who are in the New Age movement. How can I convince them that the Bible is the word of God?
- 22:16 - Do you have to be baptized in order to be saved? In the parable of the wedding feast where the man who is not properly dressed gets kicked out, does the wedding robe symbolize baptism?
- 34:17 - My wife and I are pretty good Catholics but we aren’t married in the Church. Are we allowed to receive the Eucharist?
- 46:30 - Why isn’t Pope Francis giving Cardinal Muller and Cardinal Burke a clear answer about couples who were divorced and remarried without an annulment and whether they can receive the Eucharist?