Is God quick to anger? Or does God really have a merciful heart? Dr. Tim Gray explains why the Old and New Testaments both give us confidence to trust in God.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 17:18 - If we are to fully trust in God and what he laid out in scripture, it seems like the Church is soft in the area of certain sinful behavior. We need to fully trust in what he laid out for us.
- 24:14 - How can we trust that what we are hearing is from God?
- 33:45 - I have been battling a skin disease for 17 years and have received no healing from God. Sometimes, I find it difficult to trust God.
- 45:51 - If we paid attention to loving God with our whole heart and loving our neighbor and forgiving, then God will move more freely in our lives. Do we trust God enough to practice the words of the Our Father?
- 52:03 - Given all that God does not do in the lives of others, how do we reconcile that with faith in miracles for ourselves?