Staff Apologist Trent Horn asks listeners, “Why Aren’t You Catholic?” Their answers spark some unexpected conversations.
- 00:59 - I am not Catholic because of Isaiah 66:22-24.
- 05:25 - I was lead to believe that you cannot have a personal relationship with Jesus while a Catholic, is this true?
- 14:15 - I do not believe that me being homosexual is a sin.
- 22:30 - I have left the Church as I felt my growth was stunted and I was not getting certain doctrinal answers that I needed.
- 32:55 - I was in RCIA and I found that I have an issue with the Doctrine. I felt coerced to be Catholic.
- 43:11 - I believe Peter being the Pope was non-biblical and there is too much scandal in the Church.