Taking our lead from Devin's book, Navigating the Tiber, we take caller's questions on how to bring friends and family to the fullness of the Faith.
- 19:17 - My father is struggling with the verse in James 5:12. Can you help me explain this verse to my father?
- 27:25 - I am an atheist and I am wondering whether or not Devin was a true atheist, and if he was a true atheist, how can he have become Catholic?
- 33:30 - I am married to a protestant, and my prayer is that she will enter the Faith. We go to Mass and Adoration, but what else can I do?
- 40:50 - My fiancé’s relatives are Catholic and they believe, but they are not practicing. How can I encourage them to put their belief into action?
- 45:43 - What is the difference between Jehovah’s Witnesses and Catholics?
- 47:52 - My brothers and I are cradle Catholics and all doctors. One brother is a self-proclaimed atheist and this has been challenging for the family. How can I talk to him and try to bring him to the Faith?
- 52:20 - I am not Catholic, and my friends and I have been wondering about the infallibility of the Church. Is the Vatican infallible, or is the Pope? I’ve done some studying but would like some more clarity.