The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 14:08 - In the Bible it says that some will be taken and some will be left behind, which one of these groups are the saved ones?
- 20:28 - Was the Apostle Paul married?
- 28:10 - I’ve been concerned with some of the things the Pope has said about Holy Communion for divorced people and also on gay marriage.
- 42:40 - Are babies who die before baptism sent to Limbo?
- 49:32 - If a Catholic is not granted an annulment, can they ever remarry?