Trent Horn discusses the issue of abortion and invites pro-choice listeners to explain why they are pro-choice.
Questions and Topic Covered:
- 01:13 - I’m pro-choice because I don’t believe that the unborn have rights, and the woman has a right to her body.
- 14:43 - Testimony of kids that went on to be a successful scientist and army officer.
- 20:06 - I’m pro-choice because of the body rights argument and there is no way around it.
- 31:35 - I’m pro-choice because it’s not so black and white, I think in the case of danger to the life of the woman the decision should be up to them.
- 36:53 - I’m pro-choice because God is pro-choice.
- 43:55 - I’m on the fence because I feel bullied by the Church on this issue when it comes to election season.
- 48:40 - What are some viable options for the influx of children if we make abortion illegal?