The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 15:17 - What are some early church sources about the immaculate conception?
- 21:26 - Can a pope be a heretic personally?
- 23:40 - What is the earliest evidence for Purgatory?
- 27:50 - In Acts 11, St. Paul says his proof for the Gentiles in the Church is that the Holy Spirit falls on them. Is this analogous to the Holy Spirit working in other churches today?
- 34:06 - What are we supposed to be doing in the afterlife?
- 36:30 - How do we define grace? Someone told me we merit grace, but we also receive initial grace free of merit. So what are the different kinds of grace, where are some places we can find them in the Bible?
- 44:55 - Can a non-baptized person, who’s married to a Catholic, receive a Catholic funeral and burial?
- 47:50 - Do dogs go to Heaven?