Father Vincent Serpa, Chaplain at Catholic Answers, takes questions of a pastoral nature in this hour devoted to the care of souls, growth in the spiritual life, and healthy relationships.
- 13:43 - What is some general marriage advice you would give to young couples?
- 16:45 - My elderly mom thinks going to Mass on any day of the week is sufficient for her Sunday obligation. How do I talk with her about this?
- 20:30 - Can you explain the philosophy of the charismatic movement? Is it legitimate within the Church?
- 28:10 - What is your advice about dealing with scruples especially after one has gone to confession?
- 34:09 - Why do we use these words in the divine mercy chaplet, “I offer you the body, blood, soul, and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, Jesus Christ”?
- 42:35 - I want to return to the Catholic faith, but I was divorced. Where do I start?
- 45:50 - My 87 year old father has never been baptized. He is also showing early signs of dementia. How do I talk to him about getting baptized?
- 48:28 - If I say the rosary after daily Mass am I consecrating myself to Jesus through Mary?