Why do You Reject Catholic Morality?
We ask listeners, “Why do you reject Catholic morality?” Their answers create enlightening conversations with apologist Trent Horn.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 03:35 - With the Catholic Church’s moral teaching on life, how do we take care of the planet?
- 12:11 - I reject Catholic Morality because there is no leeway for other denominations.
- 14:18 - What is so bad about contraception if a married couple has no money for children?
- 28:50 - I am wondering about the distinction between prudential and obligatory decisions in terms of Catholic moral teaching and who makes the decisions in terms of that teaching. For example, abortion is obligatory, while immigration and helping the poor are prudential.
- 34:30 - What is the Catholic Church’s moral teaching for a single woman regarding artificial insemination to have a child?
- 44:02 - What is the position of the Catholic Church in bearing false witness?
- 49:00 - I do not agree with the Church's stance on capital punishment.
- 52:26 - I am converting to Catholicism, and am looking for clarity on books I’ve been told I cannot read, such as Zohar and the Satanic Bible. I read them to understand people and their beliefs in order to better converse.