Are Catholics Anti-Science?
Dr. Stacy Trasancos challenges the notion that the Catholic Church is anti-science, tackles questions about evolution, and champions the idea that there is much more to the world than science can discover.
- 15:28 - I’m a high school chemistry teacher, and it’s always presented “science vs. religion,” is this setup very helpful? I know it’s catchy to the public to present it in these terms but is it always beneficial?
- 18:46 - What’s the Catholic response to UFO’s?
- 28:25 - I’m a Christian and I get a lot of flack for believing in evolution. What’s the Catholic view of evolution?
- 32:30 - How can human death, which didn’t seem to be a thing until after the fall, be reconciled with a belief in human evolution?
- 44:50 - I learned that life starts at conception in Catholic grade school, but pro-choice people question this. Isn’t this a scientific fact?