The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 18:13 - I was told that even though I was in mortal sin I could receive Communion and then confess afterward. But wouldn’t that make someone less inclined to go to confession?
- 28:57 - Does the Catholic Church exclude members of any religion from salvation?
- 31:33 - Can we do business with companies who give to Planned Parenthood?
- 36:45 - What does the Church teach about the end times, specifically the rapture and the mark of the beast?
- 45:07 - How do we answer someone who says religion is just another superstition? Is God’s being transcendent or immanent?
- 51:40 - Why is it that In the Bible Mary doesn’t seem to play as significant a role as we ascribe to her now?