What are the obstacles to trustful surrender to God? How can we overcome them and find peace. Father Bjorn Lundberg of EWTN’s Morning Glory shares insights on surrendering to God to receive the full measure of His grace.
- 12:15 - In my mind, I trust God. In my heart, I don’t feel like I trust God even though I’ve made the choice to trust. What advice can you give me?
- 15:52 - How can I help others to surrender their lives to God when they’ve had bad experiences in the Church?
- 21:09 - What books could you recommend to help someone to surrender to God? Are there any from the Doctors of the Church?
- 28:41 - My wife and I have five children and don’t really want any more. We were just discussing yesterday about how to trust God and practice NFP, or going down a different road and choosing a more permanent solution.
- 41:40 - I am discerning the priesthood. How can I better trust in God that he will make up where I am lacking in my discernment? I don’t feel capable of being a priest.
- 43:19 - I am having difficulty discerning God’s purpose for me in my life. My wife and I have been married 34 years and are no longer intimate. Could it be God’s will that I live the remainder of my life as a celibate?
- 47:06 - How can a person trust in God when they’ve been poorly treated by the pastor of a parish? How can they go about to get justice?
- 49:31 - have trouble discerning when God is talking and when it is just me doing the talking. Can you help?