The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:02 - What is the difference between the baptism of fire and baptism of water and who is qualified for each?
- 05:52 - If God is not male or female why do we call him Father and refer to him with male pronouns?
- 13:56 - Do Catholics believe Mary is a deity? If not why do you pray to her?
- 19:20 - My friend said Jesus died around 5 AD; is there any truth to that? Another person says Jesus was raised by Yogis; ever heard of that?
- 29:13 - When talking with Mormons how do you help them see that the Great Apostasy did not take place? How do you help them to see past the Book of Mormon?
- 33:18 - I don’t completely understand the Catholic position on purgatory. Can you explain it to me and help me give my wife some consolation regarding her mom?
- 42:43 - If someone received all the sacraments, then later in life went to a Protestant church and gets re-baptized, would that be an unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit?
- 47:00 - I understand why we have images of Jesus, but how do we justify having images of God the Father or the Trinity?
- 50:33 - Do you have any tips for evangelizing parents?