Trent Horn is back. With a new baby at home and a new book released to the public, Trent Horn shares insights from his latest tome: Why We’re Catholic.
- 08:37 - Why don’t the Catholic high schools promote the faith as they ought to?
- 16:03 - Who is God in relation to getting closer to the Lord?
- 19:04 - A Protestant friend was horrified by the lack of assurance of salvation that we Catholics have. What can I say to him?
- 32:15 - How can I engage some coworkers who are Hindu regarding why I’m Catholic?
- 37:25 - If bishops are the successors to Peter, and if one of the qualifications to be an apostle is to have witnessed the Resurrection, how can they be successors of Peter?
- 43:14 - Why do we as Catholics get baptized? I know that we become children of God. Does that mean that those who are not baptized are not children of God?
- 46:48 - Is the Real Presence in the host in non-Catholic denominations?
- 50:05 - I got a question from someone about Catholic belief in the death penalty and war. They said it is biblical. Why are Catholics against the death penalty and war? I don’t know how to answer him. Is it because we are pro-life?