Evangelization in the Modern World
One of the most respected evangelizers in the world today stops by to talk with us about evangelizing in the modern world. Bishop Robert Barron, shares insights into social media and other tools for sharing the Good News.
- 13:03 - Peter Kreeft says that today there is very little experience of pain or need due to technology. How do we demonstrate that we have something that the world needs in terms of Catholicism? How do we “sell” it?
- 15:47 - I teach 8th grade Confirmation. I can catechize, but how do I evangelize them when I only have Sunday morning with these kids?
- 18:09 - How can I explain the gospels or other bible stories that are presented as an allegory?
- 21:31 - My Protestant brother doesn’t want to get bogged down with the details in relation to dogma. How can I approach him graciously and encourage him to increase his understanding of the Christian faith?
- 28:06 - How do you evangelize in the corporate workplace when there might be rules prohibiting those discussions?
- 31:06 - How can we better evangelize when the Jehovah Witnesses come to the door?
- 34:24 - Are you looking at doing a curriculum for the younger students?
- 41:45 - I work a lot with teenagers. What is a good way to approach them in the 21st century when they commonly state that Catholics are against everything?
- 44:35 - How important is it to use Pauline language in evangelizing?
- 48:00 - How can I begin evangelizing to my atheist parents?
- 50:42 - What recommendations can you make in regards to evangelizing in political arena