The Bible Blueprint for Marian Dogmas
Can we find the blueprint for the Marian Dogmas is the Bible. Catholic Answers Apologist Karlo Broussard shows how we can as we prepare for the 100th anniversary of the first apparition of Mary at Fatima.
- 17:40 - How is it possible to convince a Protestant that the woman in Revelation 12 is Mary?
- 23:20 - How would you answer the Protestant objection to the phrase in the Hail Holy Queen prayer where Mary is called “our life, our sweetness and our hope?” Isn't Jesus our life?
- 29:50 - Matthew 1:25, it says Joseph “knew” Mary. I’m a devout Catholic but I’m having a hard time reconciling that phraseology with the dogma.
- 34:31 - When Jesus called Mary “Woman” in the Gospels, how does this relate to Revelations 12?
- 42:39 - I’m a Protestant, but I love the Blessed Mother. Why do Protestants think there is a competition between Jesus and Mary?
- 50:19 - When we say Mother of Mercy, Sweetness, and our Hope, doesn’t this correspond with Jesus?
- 52:20 - Can you explain more on the sanctity of motherhood within the Catholic Church?