The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:20 - How does the Church reconcile the teaching of Persona Christi with the belief that there is only one Lord Jesus Christ?
- 08:50 - Is it a sin to attend Mass at an SSPX chapel?
- 27:50 - Why do different countries and diocese have different rules for holy days of obligation?
- 33:45 - When you speak of evil spirits are you talking strictly of fallen angels or can they be evil people who have died and want to haunt a place or person?
- 40:45 - Why are Catholic colleges allowed to openly promote teaching that at are against the Catholic faith?
- 49:30 - When evangelizing your family how do I know when to push and when to back off?