The callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:39 - Why was the Gospel on Holy Thursday the “washing of the feet” when that day was to commemorate the institution of the Eucharist and the priesthood?
- 12:50 - Are Catholics saved through grace or faith?
- 15:01 - Do you have to start a prayer with the sign of the cross?
- 19:34 - Is the incarnation proof that humans have a closer relationship with God than angels?
- 22:14 - Did Judas receive communion at the Last Supper?
- 28:04 - Is it considered conjuring the dead if the dead come to you without being called?
- 32:21 - Can you explain the wording “Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof...”?
- 35:59 - How do I identify an authentic Catholic Church while in China?
- 43:11 - How do I defend the pro-life stance at a secular campus?
- 47:05 - Who is “us” in Genesis 3:22?
- 51:13 - Are widowed Deacons allowed to remarry?