Are there solid reasons to believe in Jesus? Karlo Broussard helps us answer whether faith is just a surrender of reason, or whether evidence and reason play a part in our faith in Jesus.
- 12:50 - If I don’t believe in Jesus’ teachings, does that have to mean I don’t believe in Jesus?
- 15:50 - I heard that Jesus was a creation of the Roman Empire as a counter to the Masada Revolution. What is your opinion on this?
- 22:13 - Since I believe in Jesus, can I worship a statue of Jesus?
- 28:16 - Is belief in Jesus a choice? Can someone just choose to believe in something if he does not, in his own heart, believe it is true?
- 35:20 - Is there a way to evangelize to Hindus and Buddhist that has proven more effective than others that you can refer?
- 42:30 - What did Jesus mean in John 6 when he said, “...unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood, you’ll have no life in you? Does that apply to non-Catholics that do not believe in the presence of Jesus in the Eucharist?
- 46:20 - In Luke, when Mary is addressed by the angel at the Annunciation, what is the meaning of “Highest” when the angel says “...son of the Highest?”