What does Jesus mean when he commands us to take up our cross each day and follow? Matthew Leonard explores the Catholic understanding of suffering.
- 15:56 - What is a practice approach to offering up your cross?
- 18:13 - How do I discern if God wants me to carry a particular cross?
- 22:58 - What does the Church teach about extreme penances done during holy week?
- 30:02 - Can we offer up our suffering for another person?
- 35:14 - Are we supposed to suffer to the point of crucifixion?
- 45:15 - How do we know which crosses we are supposed to pick up?
- 46:39 - Is redemptive suffering more efficacious when performed by Catholics?
- 50:50 - How do we interpret Col 1:24 about rejoicing about suffering?