Having trouble praying with confidence? Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers brings powerful and practical advice for those seeking to come closer to God in prayer.
- 13:36 - Would a hidden sin or habit cause a dryness in prayer life?
- 17:20 - Regarding a dry prayer life, what are they expecting? Are they expecting some sort of vision?
- 30:51 - I go to adoration, and attempt to talk to God, and listen to Him. How do I determine what are my own thoughts versus God's?
- 34:57 - Is intent good enough or do we need particular words to phrases to make our prayers more effective?
- 40:20 - I pray using a lot of standard prayers I learned as a child, and I have a hard time just talking with God. How can I get better on this?
- 42:55 - What do you think of phones, prayer apps, and other technologies as an aid in prayer?